Evan Shore Flat Top XL Quartz Banger – 10f90
Evan Shore makes a beautiful banger with a deep dish and flared bottom for increased surface area. The attention to detail on these bangers is excellent! They feature a thick base for great heat retention.
- Produced using the highest quality American GE214 Quartz and quality control standards in the industry
- High air flow intake hole placement and size
- Flat top 24mm sized buckets
- Heat retention is unbeatable, 1:10- 1:20 min cooldown
- Compatible with all Bubble and Directional Carp Caps
- Made in Philadelphia, USA
Evan Shore Biography
Evan Shore attended Salem University for Scientific Glassblowing with a concentration in scientific Quartz glass working for his entire 2nd year. Evan also recently visited and briefly worked with the QCB operation. Evan has experience in both borosilicate glassblowing and Quartz glass working even though his first time touching glass was in the soft glass realm over 10 years back around 2008 when he first fell in love with the art. At the age of 19 Evan began scientific borosilicate glassblowing after observing Slinger and Germ. His first production Quartz product he released was the Quartz Dnail Enail when he was 22. Quartz is in his blood!
Be sure to check out all of Evan’s Quartz available for purchase in our Online Store.
See Evan’s history and progression here in our online gallery The Headies Collection.