5 Must Know Benefits of Vaping

5 Must Know Benefits of Vaping

It is a common debate, whether vaping is more or less harmful than smoking. These are the top 5 must know vaping benefits you should share with your friends.

1. MUCH HEALTHIER

One of the main benefits of using a vaporizer is that it is a much purer and healthier experience. Vaporizers heat up the dry herbs or herbal oil to the point where it causes the oils to evaporate, without causing the plant matter to burn. As a consequence, vapor does not contain any of the carbon monoxide, tar or other harmful toxins found in smoke.

When herbs are burned, the smoke created contains about 88 percent non-herbal particles, which means only a small fraction makes it into the smoke. The majority of herbal particles are destroyed by heat during the combustion process, instead of creating potentially harmful particles. Conversely, when herbs are vaporized, the oil content of the vapor is 95%, with the remaining 5% being made up of one single PAH and chlorophyll – a non-toxic essential oil found in herbs and many other plants. As a result, pure herbal vapor is significantly healthier than smoke.

2. SAVES MONEY IN THE LONG RUN

As explained above, vaporizers are much more efficient when it comes to getting the most out of herbs. Some reports suggest vaporizers are between 30 – 40 percent more efficient than smoking. What this means is that fewer herbs are needed to get to the same place you would smoking it. If you consider an efficiency of 30 percent, it means using a full one third less herbal inputs than normal, potentially creating substantial saving over a period of time. This saving can effectively make the vaporizer pay for itself, sometimes within as little as half a year – depending on how much you consume.

3. NO MORE SMELLING LIKE AN ASHTRAY

Vaporizing does not produce thick, clinging smoke the same way combustion does. This is because there is no tar or other chemicals present within it that cause it to linger and cling to clothes and other items. The vapor disperses within a few seconds of being exhaled, and only those in close proximity briefly smell it.

This has numerous advantages. Firstly, your home and clothing will no longer stink of smoke, and secondly, it adds an element of stealth as the vapor does not travel far before it dissipates – this can be a distinct advantage should you want to get cloudy on the go. That‘s a particularly important feature for portable vaporizer pens.

4. EASY TO MEASURE DOSAGE

Unlike some other methods of taking herbals, a vaporizer allows for excellent control over the dosage. It‘s easy to reach the effect you want; and because many modern conv..ection vaporizers evenly vaporize the herb without destroying it the way combustion does, you can be sure you are getting the most out of it.

5. DISCRETION MATTERS

Convenience on the go.  Many of today’s modern vaporizers are portable and extremely capable for use on the go.

Similar to the smell factor, using a vaporizer is extremely discreet.  Especially if you are using a vape pen, as the smell does not travel far, nor does it stain or linger.  It is very easy to conceal a vape pen quickly, should you need to do so. Many pen vaporizers look like similar to popular e-cigarettes, so it is possible to go on a nice vape session in broad daylight, without anyone noticing. Very handy for those who want to vape on the move.

As you can see, there are many distinct advantages of vaporizers over smoking. Ultimately, vaporizers revolutionize the way you use legal herbal products for the better. It may be an initial investment in the short term, but it‘s a solid investment you won‘t regret people!

Headies Hideout Vaporizers

Headies Hideout does not carry a TON of different vaporizer brands…for good reason.  We test all vaporizers before carrying the item on our shelves and only the best products make it out to our customers.  We simply pass on the experience provided by many sub-par vapes.  If you buy a vaporizer from Headies Hideout you can rest assured that it has our teams seal of approval AND excellent warranty support from the manufacturer.  We only support companies that support our customers!

If you are in the market for a new vaporizer, head on over to our selection at Shop Online Now for Vaporizers!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *